Everyone’s perfect summer day looks different. For you, maybe it is splashing in a pool, putting your feet up on a hammock, or enjoying a cold drink after a day of gardening. No matter what your ideal summer day contains, mosquitos definitely don’t make an appearance. If mosquitos are turning your outdoor space from dream to a nightmare, call our licensed experts at Innovative Pest Control. Our local and family-owned company has over 30 years of experience providing unmatched mosquito-control services to homes and businesses throughout Tyler, Longview, and the surrounding areas.
Why Are Mosquitos in Your Backyard?
Understanding why mosquitos have invaded your property in the first place is one of the best ways to keep them from returning.
The 2 most common reasons mosquitos invade spaces are:
- Standing water in areas like gutters, bird baths, pool covers, and watering cans
- An excess of tall grass, brush, or wood piles
Innovative Mosquito Treatments in Tyler & Longview, TX
At Innovative Pest Control, we are committed to providing effective and lasting pest control treatments, which is why we go above and beyond to ensure your space is mosquito-free. Instead of some companies that simply spray and walk away, we offer ongoing treatments for maximum results.
Our treatment includes:
- A thorough inspection: To ensure we are providing the right treatment for your unique needs, we begin every service with a detailed inspection of your property. This helps us identify current mosquito breeding and resting areas as well as potential areas of concern.
- Treatment: After identifying potential mosquito hot spots, we use the most advanced treatments on the market to inhibit their life cycle and provide a barrier of mosquito protection around your property. Our most commonly treated areas include plants, grasses, wooded areas, and stagnant water—including gutters.
- Ongoing visits: Each month, between April and September, we will inspect and treat your property for mosquitos, so you can enjoy the outdoors all season long by eliminating both adult mosquitos and their eggs. If necessary, our licensed professionals can start treating your space earlier than April or go later into the fall.